Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Insomnia

At the beginning of October I was PLAGUED by what I'm calling insomnia. I don't know if it was really insomnia but I was tired and I couldn't sleep properly for around 2 weeks.

Why am I mentioning this you ask? Well I seem to be afflicted by a different type of sleeping ailment nowadays. It's called ThePhoneRingsEarlyInTheMorningAndICan'tGetBackToSleep. So my point is I'm so tired all the time that I can't write anything coherently. Believe me I've tried. And naps are completely useless to me because then I can't sleep at night which causes "insomnia" which is just SO annoying.

Part of me thinks it's a lack of schedule. I have no reason to wake up at a certain time in the morning and no reason to go to sleep by a certain time at night. Sleeping patterns are all over the place! Treasure your sleep people. It's the best!

I remember those days in University when I could probably fall asleep in a split second wherever or whenever I wanted because I was so exhausted from being a student with a part time job. NO MORE.

Anyway I seem to be rambling. I'm going to preview what I have planned for the next few posts even though I don't know when that will be. I'm tired.

Second real job interview evaluation. Seemingly huge marketing company turns out to be a tiny office with 4 people in it. The interview was really strange as well. There was a dog licking my shoes.

Limericks! LIMERICKS!!!!!!

A séance with a really important lesson to be learned!

Some French poetry and short stories anyone? I do live in Canada and more specifically Québec. Must spread the love of BOTH our official languages am I right?

In the meantime sleep well all! You could not be sleeping and then you'd be like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment